1. How do I submit a resume to Allergan?
You are welcome to submit your resume to Allergan by:
- using My Candidate Profile or
- searching for a position in the Job Search link.
2. Where is Allergan's Canadian Headquarters?
Allergan is conveniently located in Markham, Ontario, 30 minutes from Downtown Toronto. Our offices are located just southeast of Highway 404 and Highway 7 Junction.
85 Enterprise Blvd.
Markham, ON L6G 0B5
3. What will happen to my resume once submitted?
All resumes submitted to Allergan are entered into our electronic resume management database system for further matching of qualifications to currently opened positions. You will receive an electronic acknowledgement that we have received your resume and will be considered for a position. Once your qualifications match a current position, a recruiter will contact you for a phone-screening interview. All resumes are active in our database system for one year.
4. Will you confirm that you received my resume?
All candidates will receive an electronic acknowledgement confirming that we received your resume.
5. I recently submitted my resume, what is the status of it?
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, after our initial acknowledgement, we do not personally contact everyone who sends a resume, either for a status update, or to let you know whether you will be asked to interview with us. If you are going to be considered a candidate for a position, normally a recruiter will contact you for a phone-screening interview.
6. There are no jobs currently listed that match my interests, should I submit my resume to Allergan anyway?
Yes please send your resume which will be located in our database system and will be matched if a suitable position becomes available.
7. When should I re-submit my resume to Allergan?
Since your resume is active for one year within our database system, it is recommended that you re-submit your resume as any personal or employment information changes. This is recommended in order for us to maintain our records and so that you will be matched accordingly to your current qualifications.